Ska and Reggae Festival 1st July 2017
University of Bradford, Richmond Road, Bradford, West Yorkshire, BD7 1DP
Click on map for full detail
The event will be sign posted prior to the date of 1st July 2017 and you can follow the directions provided by the University of Bradford.
Bradford is conveniently situated in the centre of the UK and is easily reached by road, rail or air.
Bradford is connected to the national motorway network via the M62 and the M606. Approximate distances by motorway are:
- London 200 miles (320 km)
- Birmingham 120 miles (192 km)
- Bristol 220 miles (352 km)
- Edinburgh 200 miles (320 km)
- Leeds 8 miles (13 km)
- Manchester 35 miles (56 km)
- Newcastle 95 miles (152 km)
- Nottingham 80 miles (128 km)
Best routes into Bradford are:
- from the south, east or west of Bradford – M62 and the M606
- from the north-west of Bradford – A629/A650 via Skipton and Keighley
- from the north-east – A1 or A19, and reach Bradford via the A59 and then the A658 south of Harrogate.
Postcodes for Sat Nav purposes are:
- City Campus: BD7 1AZ
- Emm Lane Campus: BD9 4JL
- Parking: BD7 1PP
It only takes around 15 minutes to walk from the city centre, though it is partly uphill! From the Travel Interchange walk down the hill towards City Hall, then turn left past City Hall. From Forster Square station, walk past the “Fibres” sculpture onto Cheapside, then along Market Street towards City Hall. Walk through Centenary Square and City Park and continue towards the Alhambra Theatre. Turn right up Great Horton Road just before the Alhambra, and the University’s City Campus is about 300 metres up this hill just beyond the College.